We provide a full cleaning service for your heat exchangers, wherever and whenever you want.
- We will tailor each cleaning programme specific to your requirements, whether it will be a one off clean, or part of a scheduled or routine maintenance programme.
- Service packages are available to assist in scheduling routine maintenance and provide additional cost savings.
- Emergency mobilisation can be arranged; we can usually mobilise a team to travel to you within 24 hours.
- Multiple teams can be mobilised to clean several heat exchangers simultaneously, or to provide 24 hour working.
- We provide a precleaning visual inspection and report as part of our heat exchanger cleaning service.
- During cleaning, regular samples of the effluent are collected; they help us to monitor the progress of the UHP water jetting and on completion, provide a clear record of the cleaning success.
- After completion of heat exchanger cleaning work, we provide a report of the work undertaken, summarising the findings of the visual inspection, describing the UHP water jetting work carried out and including any findings or recommendations.
- In addition to UHP water jetting of heat exchangers, we can provide additional services such as leak testing or applying preservation to compact heat exchangers which are not going back into immediate service.